Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Memories

Last week, I was helping Vince out with his English homework - Earliest Memory. I was surprised that he has a good recollection of Shannen's birth. He remembers some details that I already forgot.

When I was already by myself, I tried to think of my first memories. I can actually recall two things when I was about 3 or 4yo, both in Agno where I spent a couple of years. The first one, a relative 'borrowed' me from my lolo/lolo to spend a couple of days with them. We went on a boat ('bangka') to cross the river to get to their place. I sat on the boat and touched the water as it ran through my fingers. At night time, I asked for milk which they didn't have so I cried a lot :)

The second one, I was in kindy near the plaza. Every time my Lolo Ponso walk past, I would stand on the table and call his name at the top of my voice. We would then wave at me. I'm not sure if the teacher told me off. Maybe she did and I chose to forget about it :)

No comments: