Monday, March 16, 2009

Eye twitching

My right eye has been twitching for almost a month now. Today, pati yung left eye ko meron na ding involuntary movement. So I consulted Dr. DubDubDub for possible causes of this condition. Most often daw, lack of sleep and stress are the culprits. Not for me. I get an average of 8.5 hrs sleep every night and I have no reason to get stressed. Hereditary? Wala akong alam na kumukurap-kurap sa pamilya namin.

Ang tinitignan ko ngayon ay caffeine. Baka galing yon don. My caffeine intake has tripled since I switched from coffee to tea. So I will try to cut it down to 1 cup a day starting tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

te,
sana gumaling agad yung eyes mo. take care

jinkee said...

nawala na yung twitching ko. I went back to caffeinated tea a week before it went away. So I believe it resolved by itself. Shame onme for blaming the tea!