Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rangitoto trek

Auckland has 49 volcanoes. Rangitoto is largest and youngest one.

Last week, nag-class trip Vince doon. Since I haven't been there and I know it's going to be a difficult task for them, I volunteered for parent help. Marami parents sumama. Almost 1:1 ang parent-child ratio.

From St. Joseph's in Takapuna, a big bus took us to Devonport wharf. From there, we took a ferry boat ride to the island. O di ba, yun pa lang adventure na.

Nagsimula kaming maglakad nang 10am. Nakarating sa summit nang 11:30. Ang ganda ng view na dinaanan namin. May mga formed lava, iba-ibang klase ng halaman/puno, at view ng Auckland. I'm glad I spent that time with Vince.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice adbentyur marekoy! buti pa kayo, ako di pa nakakarating dun.

nga pala mare, na-burgle yung garage namin kahapon, natangay yung ibang gamit ko sa garage kaya ingat din kayo.