Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vince's guitar

I got Vince a guitar yesterday. This is actually one on my holiday things-to-do but didn’t have the time to so. We really want him to do something else other than video/computer games during school breaks.

The plan is for me to learn guitar (maraming guitar 101 sa web) then pass it on to Vince. I hope it wouldn’t be too hard for me. Nung nasa grade school ako, pinag-aral ako ng nanay ko ng piano and a small string instrument. There was an attempt to learn guitar (which is very handy pag nangangaroling) but it was too big for my hand/fingers. Isang kanta lang ang natutunan ko – A Horse with No Name. Dalawang chords lang kasi yon :)

Vince guitar is a small one. 39” lang ang haba. Di sya mahihirapang hawakan yon. At higit sa lahat, mura lang yon. If we both enjoy it, then I’ll buy us the real one. Nakikitaan ko si Vince ng interest. Sana tuloy-tuloy yon.

Good luck to both of us Vince.

No comments: