Tuesday, May 24, 2005

TG 625

My mom, Henry and myself are leaving for Bangkok at 8:30pm tonight. According to our travel agent, we have to be at the airport 3 hrs before the flight. It's now 2pm and I'm on my way home from the office. Baka magalit yung boss ko kaya pumasok pa ako.

2 sets lang ng clothes ang dala namin. Dun na kami para masabing nakapag-shopping man lang kahit konti. I also have a list of the shopping center/areas to visit (Thanks Tinay). Di ko na dadalhin yung phone ko, di ko kasi na-apply yung intl roaming. Di na rin ako magdadala ng camera. Meron na si nanay.

Ok. got to go....

2 comments:

Ka Uro said...

Good luck!

Jesse Liwag said...

Hi, good luck din!

After your interview, would you please give an update, with reference to your post about interview questions?

Salamat.