Friday, July 29, 2005

A letter from my late father

I was fixing my files the other day when I chanced upon a yellow stationery. It was a letter from my dad on his 2nd to the last birthday as a mortal. He was thanking me for the book I gave him (Chicken Soup for the Soul). I knew he'll like it bec. he loves to read inspirational stories.

My dear Jinkee,
I have never read anything in my whole life that melted my heart and me me cry twice is a short a-time. I was so emotionally moved that tears were already rolling down from my eyes while I was reading “Heart Song and The Hugging Judge�. How powerful love really is.
Love,
Daddy


By the way, it’s the 6th death anniversary of my dad on July 31.

2 comments:

Bluegreen said...

Hay, i miss my dad too...10 yrs na since he breathed his last breath...but his memories always stay...

jinkee said...

Miss ko na rin ang tatay ko. Lagi ko syang kinukwento sa anak ko para makilala rin nya ang lolo nya.